- Mar 25 2023
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
5th Annual Spring Vintage Market
Spring Vintage Market
Saturday, March 25, 2023, 9 am – 2 pm
Körner’s Folly is excited to announce that our 5th Annual Spring Vintage Market will be held on Saturday, March 25, 2023, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. Featuring the best of local, handmade, and vintage items for sale from 35 vendors, this outdoor market will feature something for everyone, including:
- Paintings / works on paper
- Fiber art / textiles
- Pottery / ceramics
- Vintage Clothing and home décor
- Yard art and plants
- Bath and body products
- Gourmet snacks, treats, and sauces
- Food Trucks
On the lush grounds of Historic Körner’s Folly, shoppers can meet and chat with the artisans and craftspeople who create one-of-a-kind treasures, while supporting the local businesses that make our community great. This market is juried by local artists and vendors; direct sales representatives will not be accepted. Please no smoking and no pets. Service animals always welcome.
Market is free and open to the public. Pair your shopping experience with a tour of Historic Körner’s Folly – tickets available for purchase online or on-site inside Aunt Dealy’s House.
Event Reminders to help make the most of your day:
• Market opens promptly at 9 am.
• The historic house museum will be open for tours, but advance tickets are strongly recommended. Purchase Tour Tickets here
• Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
• Pets are not allowed; Service Animals are always welcome.
• Parking is available in the regular and overflow gravel lots.
• Some vendors prefer cash; some prefer cards, plan accordingly, there is no ATM on site.
Vendor Information: Applications are now OPEN.
Applications Closed February 27.
Vendors Accepted by March 1.
Rain date for this event will be Sunday March 26, 2023.
Questions? Email Suzanna Ritz, Operations & Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.