- Mar 25 2023
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
5th Annual Spring Vintage Market
Spring Vintage Market
Saturday, March 25, 2023, 9 am – 2 pm
Körner’s Folly is excited to announce that our 5th Annual Spring Vintage Market will be held on Saturday, March 25, 2023, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. Featuring the best of local, handmade, and vintage items for sale from 35 vendors, this outdoor market will feature something for everyone, including:
- Paintings / works on paper
- Fiber art / textiles
- Pottery / ceramics
- Vintage Clothing and home décor
- Yard art and plants
- Bath and body products
- Gourmet snacks, treats, and sauces
- Food Trucks
On the lush grounds of Historic Körner’s Folly, shoppers can meet and chat with the artisans and craftspeople who create one-of-a-kind treasures, while supporting the local businesses that make our community great. This market is juried by local artists and vendors; direct sales representatives will not be accepted. Please no smoking and no pets. Service animals always welcome.
Market is free and open to the public. Pair your shopping experience with a tour of Historic Körner’s Folly – tickets available for purchase online or on-site inside Aunt Dealy’s House.
Event Reminders to help make the most of your day:
• Market opens promptly at 9 am.
• The historic house museum will be open for tours, but advance tickets are strongly recommended. Purchase Tour Tickets here
• Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
• Pets are not allowed; Service Animals are always welcome.
• Parking is available in the regular and overflow gravel lots.
• Some vendors prefer cash; some prefer cards, plan accordingly, there is no ATM on site.
Vendor Information: Applications for this event are now CLOSED.
Applications Closed February 27.
Vendors Accepted by March 1.
Rain date for this event will be Sunday March 26, 2023.
Questions? Email Suzanna Ritz, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.