- Aug 13 2022
- 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday, August 13, 2022, 9 am – 2 pm
Körner’s Folly is excited to announce our Vintage Market will be held on Saturday, August 13, 2022, from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. Featuring the best of local, handmade, and vintage items for sale from over 30 vendors, this outdoor market will feature something for everyone!
On the lush grounds of Historic Körner’s Folly, shoppers can meet and chat with the artisans and craftspeople who create one-of-a-kind treasures, while supporting the local businesses that make our community great.
Pair your market experience with a self-guided tour of the 22-room historic house museum, with timed entry for a maximum of 10 people every 15 minutes. Tours last approximately 1 hour. Tour tickets available here.
Event Reminders to help make the most of your day:
• Market opens promptly at 9 am.
• The historic house museum will be open for tours, but advance tickets are strongly recommended. Purchase Tour Tickets here.
• Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
• Pets are not allowed; Service Animals are always welcome.
• Parking is available in the regular and overflow gravel lots.
• Some vendors prefer cash; some prefer cards, plan accordingly, there is no ATM on site.
Vendor Information: Applications Available Here
Rain date for this event will be Sunday August 14, 2022.
Questions? Email Suzanna Ritz, Operations & Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.