- May 01 2021
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Vintage Market at Körner’s Folly
Körner’s Folly is excited to announce our Vintage Market will be held on Saturday, May 1, 2021, from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Featuring the best of local, handmade, and vintage items for sale from over 30 vendors, this outdoor, socially-distanced market will be fun for the whole family!
On the grounds of Historic Körner’s Folly, shoppers can meet and chat with the artisans and craftspeople who create one-of-a-kind treasures, while supporting the local businesses that make our community great.
Pair your market experience with a self-guided tour of the 22-room historic house museum, with timed entry to maintain safe distance between groups. Tours last approximately 1 hour, and are available by appointment only. Tour tickets available here.
ADVANCE TICKET SALES FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW CLOSED.
Walk-ins welcome, but there may be a short wait (5 – 10 minutes) for entry.
Vintage Market Admission is $2.00 for Adults (Over 18), and free for Children. All proceeds go to restoration of the home and educational programming. Tickets are nonrefundable.
- Market opens promptly at 9 am – 4pm
- Masks are required for entry***
- The historic house museum will be open for tours, but advance tickets are strongly recommended. Purchase Tour Tickets here: https://kornersfolly1.wpengine.com/buy-tickets/
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed; Service Animals are always welcome.
- Parking is available in the regular and overflow gravel lots.
- Some vendors prefer cash; some prefer cards.
- For easiest check-in, buy tickets in advance. Advance ticket sales will close today at 3 pm. Walk-ins welcome, but there may be a short wait for entry.
- Admission is $2 for Adults (cash preferred), and Free for Kids Under 18. All proceeds to go to the restoration of Körner’s Folly for the education and enjoyment of the public.
- The maximum capacity for outdoor events has been increased, which will give us more leeway with walk-ins at the event. Please bring $2 cash day-of. We will be maintaining as close to that maximum capacity as we feel is comfortable for the lawn space and vendor booths.
- Since the event has been promoted with masks required for entry, we feel it is the most appropriate course of action, to continue with this requirement for our staff, shoppers and vendors. Masks are still strongly recommended outdoors by NC DHHS in crowded areas and higher risk settings where social distancing is difficult. We will be enforcing appropriate mask wearing throughout the event. We thank you for your cooperation!